Image Source: wikipedia
Are you dreaming of visiting Asia? Learn more about the most popular tourist destinations here!
Top destinations in Asia: not to be missed
Asia has always been a popular touristic destination, but many people find it difficult to choose a place to visit. We are here to help you: together with https://countryhelper.com/, we have selected top places worth your attention.
Holiday paradise Bali with dream beaches, temples, and rainforest
One of the most popular destinations in Asia for years is the dream island of Bali, which belongs to Indonesia. Whether secluded bays or party beaches, whether jungle wilderness, spectacular volcanic landscapes, or magnificent Hindu temples – almost every holiday wish is fulfilled in Bali.
- Surfers and water sports enthusiasts are drawn to the famous beaches of Kuta and Seminyak, with deep blue water, white sand, and slender palm trees.
- Nature and culture enthusiasts will discover at least the interesting interior of the island: travel to Mount Batur with the crater lake of the same name or visit the Pura Besakih Temple, the most important of all Balinese sanctuaries.
- A popular excursion destination is the painting and artist village of Ubud.
- Insider tip for divers: near the relatively little frequented beach of Pemuteran, you can explore both a natural coral reef and an equally fascinating artificial reef that serves as a residence for many native animal species.
Fascination Japan: Tokyo, a metropolis between tradition and modernity
The metropolis of Tokyo is one of the most popular destinations in Japan. The capital of Japan has more inhabitants than some European states. Skyscrapers and Buddhist temples, consumption, culture, and art – Tokyo offers all this and more. From the 634-meter-high Tokyo Skytree, a TV tower, and the second-tallest building in the world, you can enjoy a stunning view of the megacity.
- Visit the idyllic gardens of the Imperial Palace, the Meiji Shrine, and one of the numerous world-class museums and gain an insight into the complex and fascinating culture of Japan.
- At the National Theatre in Hayabusachō, you will experience traditional Japanese theater.
- If you have had enough of the hustle and bustle of the city, Mount Fuji-san and the surrounding Fuji-Hakone Izu National Park are an ideal destination for a day trip.
Where Thailand shows its most beautiful side: Khao Lak
Wide sandy beaches, shady palm trees, and turquoise blue waters to the horizon: in Khao Lak in southern Thailand, you can experience Southeast Asia fully. With warm air and pleasant water temperature all year round, sun-seekers and bathers will be happy. Here you can expect a good tourist infrastructure with accommodations of different price ranges, cozy bars and restaurants, and sufficient shopping, but Khao Lak is still much quieter than destinations such as Phuket or Koh Samui.
Finding a lonely place on one of the many beautiful beaches is no problem in Khao Lak.
- Water sports enthusiasts will also get their money’s worth: there is no boredom when diving, snorkeling, and surfing.
- Tip for divers: take a tour to the Similan Islands – at the coral reefs of the national park, you can see whale sharks, rays, and manta.
In the center of Asia: sights in the imperial city of Beijing
A trip to Beijing is always also a journey into past times. Discover some of the most famous buildings of Asia in the capital of the People’s Republic of China: sights such as the Imperial Palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties in the former “Forbidden City,” which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the buildings of the Temple of Heaven with the famous “Whisper Vault” introduce you to Chinese culture and history. From Beijing, the Great Wall of China is also not far away, which is considered the largest building in the world.
- Peace and relaxation are offered to locals and tourists in the beautiful, sometimes centuries-old parks and gardens around the Yiheyuan Summer Palace or in the North Sea Park.
- You can get an authentic impression of the changing everyday life in the Hutongs, the old streets with traditional residential buildings, which, however, have increasingly given way to modern apartment blocks in recent years.
A dream destination for peace seekers: pristine beaches in Palawan
Unspoiled beaches, palm groves, crystal clear waters, and pleasant temperatures all year round await you in Palawan in the southwest of the Philippines. So far, largely spared from mass tourism, the small islands such as Pangulasia or Miniloc are still an insider tip for those seeking relaxation. The few hotels are committed to sustainability and offer comfort, peace, and seclusion. The tropical rainforest begins just behind the beach. Take a break from everyday life and let your soul dangle. Far away from the noise, stress, and hustle and bustle, you gain new strength and energy. Sports enthusiasts can go kayaking, diving, or snorkeling. You won’t find parties and entertainment in Palawan, but you won’t miss them either: what could be better than dreaming of the day with a view of palm trees and sapphire blue lagoons?
Also Read: Reducing Christmas Travel Stress